Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rathkeale Notes

Rathkeale Community Council- Card Results

1st Prize: Irene Donovan & Eileen Griffin and Tom Hogan & Betty Fitzgerald

Table Prizes: Mary Barrett & Nora Dore and Anthony McMahon & John O’Shea

Raffle: €40- Nancy Danaher, €20- Marie Wrenn, €10- Marie Wrenn, €10- Vinnie Wrenn, €10- Sean McElligott and €10- Mary O’Grady and Kathleen Daly.


Rathkeale Community Childcare Ltd and Butterfly Club invite you to the official opening of Croí na Nóg, Well Lane, Rathkeale, on Friday 26th June at 3pm-5pm. As well as the official ceremony there will be fun events including: bouncing castles, balloon release, face painting, disco music fun and games. All are welcome.


21st Birthday-

Best Wishes to Kayleigh Walsh, Slí na Molaoise, who celebrated her 21st Birthday with her family and friends recently.


Poem written by Dylan Lynch- Mam and Dad’s Wedding Day-

My name is Dylan and I would like you to know that my beautiful sister Ally is in the front row. I know for a fact that she is as excited as me to see my Mam and dad as happy as can be. I want to thank you God for my Mam and Dad for everything they have done. I sure am glad; When God blesses Mam and Dad with Ally and me. He made us the happiest children that ever could be. My Mam looks beautiful, I know you will agree. The best Mam in the world, she’s been to me. My Dad and granddad are quite handsome too. My two Nana’s scrub up well, I must admit to you. I’ve waited a long time for this marvellous day, to see Marilyn become Mrs. Lynch, what more can I say. So please bow your heads and ask God above to bless all my family, whom I dearly love.

This poem was read from the alter on the morning of the wedding of Dylan’s mother Marilyn and father Patrick.


Parish Clerk’s Collection-

Our parish clerk, Mary’s collection was held last weekend. If you missed the collection for any reason and you wish to contribute, you may hand your contribution to the sacristy. You all know the wonderful work that Mary does.


Knock Summer Youth Festival-

Knock summer youth festival is being held from the 23rd to 26th July 2009. Knock Catholic Youth Festival is for 18 to 35 year olds, costs €70, buses are free and bring sleeping bags. Places are limited. Book now through the Youth Ministry Office 094-9375035, Shrine Office 094-93881 or mobile 0876927850. Web address: www.knockshrine.ie/youthfestival


Sympathy-

Sincere sympathy is extended to Noreen (daughter), Sylver (son), Fiona, Valerie, Toresa, Victoria, Rosaleen, sisters, brother, grandchildren, relatives and friends on the death of their mother Joan White, New Road recently.

Sincere sympathy is also extended to TJ Kiely, relatives and friends on the death of his brother Sean who died in England recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment